Cavi Lipo – Non Invasive Fat Removal. Laser Lipo & RF Skin Tightening
How does Cavi Lipo work?
Ultrasound Cavitation + RF is a FDA approved, non-invasive procedure designed to reduce localized fat by applying safe levels of ultrasound energy via a hand held probe to a targeted area of subcutaneous fat. With Ultrasound Cavitation treatment, tiny micro-bubbles are created in the fat cells, which weaken the fat to liquify, releasing their contents to be reused or eliminated by the body, which are subsequently disposed of through the lymphatic and liver, leaving the healthy cells intact. It is also effective in reducing cellulite, a condition which affects most women over 20, whether slim or overweight. When applied in conjunction with Radio Frequency (RF), and fascia vacuum therapy, the heating and cavitation effects can also promote collagen realignment and as a result will tighten the skin and reduce dimpling.
The results of Ultrasound-Cavi-RF are:
- Volume reduction of fatty layers.
- Body shaping and contouring.
- Skin tightening and toning.
- Cellulite reduction.
Please see pricing in the “services” section.
More about the treatments:
- Treatments are 30 to 60 minutes long, and are best performed in a series of 8-10 sessions, twice a week for the first 2 treatments and once a week moving forward, depending on area treated.
- Treatment areas are: Stomach, Hips/Butt, Thighs, Upper Arms, Back and neck/face (RF only).
- Treatments are focused on only one area per series.
- Treatments do not hurt, and are FDA approved.
- Although your treatment is completely painless, you will hear a pitched hum or ringing in your ears. This is completely normal/safe, and should be expected. If you feel that is causing discomfort then please let your therapist know and she will adjust the frequency for you.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Heart Problems, Diseases or Pacemaker
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Damage, Diseases or Problems.
- Liver Damage, Diseases or Problems.
- Acute Inflammatory Processes
- Hemorrhagic Disease, Trauma or Bleeding
- Medical Plastic Parts or Parts With Metal Inside
- Abnormal Immune System
- Numb or Insensitive to Heat
- Avoid during Menstrual Period
Before & Aftercare Advice:
- Drink at least 2 liters of water each day during series. (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
- You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment
- Do not drink ANY alcohol in the day of treatment or 48hrs after.
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna 24 hours after treatment.
- Diet: Eating a balanced, healthy diet of lots of greens and fresh fruits is recommended.
- Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.
- You can return to work or normal activities straight after treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. By what other names are Ultrasonic Cavitation referred to? – UltraShape; Ultrasound Cavitation; Cavitation; Ultra Cavitation; Body Contouring; Body Sculpting.
2. Is Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation a safe procedure? – Yes, it is a safe, FDA Approved, comfortable, and non-invasive procedure with virtually no side effects. It does not require anesthesia, leaves no scars and does not require any post treatment. The ultrasound energy is designed to target fatty tissues beneath the skin only, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
3. Is the procedure painful? – No, the treatment is painless. A slight tingling sensation or buzzing in the ear may sometimes be felt during the treatment. Some heat sensation may also be felt during treatment but no pain. Any slight reddening of the skin which may sometimes develop during or soon after treatment quickly disappears, some report a ‘post workout’ type of soreness.
4. On which parts of the body is the treatment most beneficial? – Thighs (saddle bags), Abdomen (love handles/pouch), Hips (flanks), Buttock, Back & Upper arm i.e. the areas of localized fat.
5. How long is a treatment session? – Treatment times may vary depending on the area being treated but a typical session will last between 30 minutes to an hour.
6. Does it work on Cellulite? – Yes, low frequency ultrasound (40kHz) generally works well on cellulite by focusing the ‘cavitation effect’ on the superficial fat tissue. Best results are obtained when the ultrasound is applied in conjunction with the ‘radio frequency’ (RF) and Vacuum Therapy, which helps to tighten and tone the skin and break up pinched fascia that creates the dimpling affect.
7. Where are fat cells stored? – Fat is stored primarily as triglycerides inside adipocytes cells located between the muscles and skin. The numbers of fat cells are the same regardless of a person’s weight but the size of the cells can vary greatly.
8. What instant result can I expect? – The ultrasonic cavitation treatment will often yield immediate results which you can feel, touch and see and it can be long lasting. However, more significant results will be noticed throughout a series with optimal results at the end.
9. What long term results can I expect with ultrasonic cavitation? – You can achieve ‘volume reduction’ of fatty tissues and ‘toning of the body’. The results are gradual over a number of weeks as your body clears the broken down fatty tissues. The results can be long lasting provided you follow a healthy diet and exercise program. However it is very easy to deposit fat again into the tissues if one over-eats, consumes too much alcohol or lives a sedentary lifestyle. Ultimately the result may vary depending on the individual’s different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication, and changes in hormones.
10. Can I lose weight with Ultrasonic Cavitation? – Fat Cavitation is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is particularly intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily go away by simple dieting and exercise.
11. Are there any side effects with this treatment? – There are virtually no side effects. However on rare occasions there may be a slight possibility of mild side effects such as transient redness, excessive thirst, or nausea immediately after the treatment which is invariably resolved by drinking water. These are all short-term effects that disappear in a few hours.
12. What Guidelines should I follow pre-treatment and, post treatment? – Drink plenty of water. Drinking water is a necessary part of the treatment to facilitate the elimination of the broken down fat. Maintain a healthy diet to ensure that the energy released by the treatment is properly utilized and metabolized by the body. After the treatment patients are able to return to their daily activities as usual.
13. What are the ‘contraindications’ with Ultrasonic Cavitation? – Ultrasonic cavitation treatment is not for everybody. Even though it is a safe and painless procedure, nevertheless there are contraindications for using cavitation devices for treatment of localized fat. Such contraindications will depend on the individual’s medical history. Thus people with kidney failure, liver failure, heart disease, carrying a pacemaker, pregnancy, lactation, etc. are not suitable candidates for the cavitation treatment.
14. Are the results of ultrasonic cavitation similar to liposuction? – The ultrasonic cavitation can be considered as a treatment alternative to surgical liposuction. Both treatments are designed to reduce fatty tissues. However, Liposuction is ‘invasive’ while Ultrasonic Cavitation is non-invasive it is the first and only FDA-cleared, non-invasive body-shaping procedure to use focused, pulsed ultrasound energy to selectively destroy fat cells.
Mesotherapy Fat Dissolve
Fat Dissolve, Lifting, Firming & Smoothing
What is No-Needle Fat Dissolving?
The hyaluron pen is a needle-free system that uses air pressure to bring fat dissolve products into the skin in a non-invasive way with NO needles! Besides this method of entry, it works exactly the same as fat dissolving injections, which you may be more familiar with.
This is a completely safe treatment and is great for those with needle phobias, no anaesthetic is required and most importantly no complications.
How does fat-dissolving work?
This is a revolutionary technique that can dissolve local fat. It reduces unflattering and stubborn areas of fat and cellulite without the need for liposuction or surgery. It works by hydrolysing the wall of the fat cell and therefore making it release its lipid content. It can be used almost anywhere in the body.
The treatments are done every 8 days until the desired result is achieved. On average 4-6 sessions are required depending on the volume of the fat deposit. Whether you are interested in reducing some local fat around your waist, chin, arms or thighs or a bodybuilder who is looking for a more defined six-pack, fat dissolving treatments may be the answer to get you one step closer to your goal.
Areas treated with the no-needle fat dissolve
- Love handles
How long does it take for fat dissolving injections to work?
The swelling will usually go down within 48 hours but can take up to a week. For best results, four to six treatments 8 to 10 days apart are recommended. Results can be seen about 2 weeks post treatment.
NOT RECOMMENDED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Under 18 Years of Age
- Pregnant or Currently Breastfeeding
- Has Diabetes/Under the care of a physician
- Acute of Chronic Skin Diseases in the area to have performed treatment
- Active, inflammatory acne
- Hypersensitivity to any of the constituents of the filling preparations
- Currently on Blood Thinning Medications/Anti-Coagulants.
- Pre-disposition to hypertrophic scars and keloids
BEFORE THE TREATMENT:
- Drink a lot of water a few days prior the treatment to increase the effects of the treatment
- You should avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications and anticoagulants like Aspirin, Ibuprofen or certain kind of vitamins and herbal supplements and discuss it all with your practitioner
- Make sure to avoid using any lotion or moisturizer and keep the treated areas dry
- Wear baggy and comfortable clothes that can also be removed easily
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- You can temporarily experience some sensation of warmth or stinging up to a few hours but you are going to be able to return to your normal activities right after the treatment
- You can notice mild redness or bruising that subside in a few hours
- Although your skin may seem smoother, the final results will be visible in a few weeks
Needleless Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
The Hyaluron Pen deposits Hyaluronic Acid Filler into the epidermal and upper dermal layers of the skin without traditional needles or injections. Ideal for clients that are frightened or uncomfortable with needles, this pain free treatment is less invasive and fast, and allows clients to plump and fill their lips, fine lines and wrinkles. Through the pressure technology the pen uses air force which causes the hyaluronic acid to turn into nano scale molecules and inserts the Hyaluronic acid filler through the skin. The Diameter of this flow is 0.17 mm, twice as small as the smallest insulin needle. The Hyaluron Pen can be used to create volume, shape and lift.
Treatment areas include:
Lips, nasolabial lines, marionette lines, 11 lines, forehead wrinkles.
Perfect for lip augmentations and reducing wrinkles.
The hyaluronic acid only reaches the papillary layer of the dermis making this a safe treatment with no risk of occlusion as well as no sharp tips to puncture blood vessels.
How long does it last?
Longevity will vary and depends on the client. Results can last from 6 weeks to 8 months or longer but it will absolutely depend on several factors, most of which can only be controlled by the client.
Your hydration levels, lifestyle, the treatment area, if you already have base filler in the treatment area(s) and/or on how quickly your body metabolizes the filler are all important factors. If an individual is losing weight, has a fast metabolism or works out frequently, the product will be processed by the body quicker. Also, if an individual goes in a sauna, eats lots of salty foods, goes on a airplane, does hot yoga or does anything else dehydrating in the first 1 – 2 weeks after getting fillers while the product is still setting, it can significantly shorten the lifespan of the product.
If you are getting fillers without any base filler in your treatment area already always expect the product to have a shorter life span. You will need to build up the filler and moisture in the skin to help the filler to last longer. Especially if you are just starting fillers in a particular area, it is ideal to schedule a 2nd visit 2 weeks after your first for a touch-up. Longevity is cumulative. With each treatment (as long as there is still filler in your treatment area), your results will last longer and longer.
Two tricks you can use before you come in for your appointments will help a lot. Be extra, extra hydrated before your appointment and for the 2 weeks following the appointment. If you are drinking coffee or alcohol, drink twice as much water. Additionally, avoiding processed food and eating foods rich in vitamin K will also give your filler’s longevity a boost.
Is there anyone that cannot be treated?
Hyaluron fillers should not be used on patients with the following contraindications.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Under 18 years of age
- Severe allergies marked by a history of anaphylaxis
- Active oral herpes
- History of a compromised immune system
- Undergoing immunosuppressive therapy
- History of Keloid Scarring
- Active Acne
- Myasthenia Gravis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or any other neuromuscular disorders
- autoimmune disease
For longer-lasting results, keep your balanced eating habits and exercise regularly
If i’m late would i need to reschedule: Your lateness time will be deducted from your service time. Your service time will not be extended due to your lateness. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you arrive on time. Lateness that exceeds 15 minutes will require you to re-schedule.
What is your cancelation policy: If there is a need to cancel for any reason we ask for a 24-hour notice. “NO SHOW” for appointments made outside of normal business hours WILL result in a service charge deductible from prepaid service package. Remaining balance will be applied towards next service appointment.
What should i wear to my appointment: Wear comfortable clothing. For Butt lift/Enhancement you will need to wear a thong. For body wrap service we recommend you wearing a two piece bathing suit.
Do i need to wear a mask during the treatment: Yes. We recommend you using a disposable mask since they are lighter in weight.
Do you follow strict Covid-19 Guidelines:
Yes, we do. Please take note of the following:
Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. They will not be allowed inside the building.
Wear your mask upon entering the building and the mask must remain on during your treatment.
We do not accept walk-ins. All sessions must be booked online or via phone with the front desk.
Use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building.
At present we use disposal items during our treatments.
We have a cushion time in between appointment to allow us to sanitize.